The Kaibab 300 Merino Wool Bottom is the epitome of warmth and comfort for your outdoor adventures. Just added to our outlet store these are crafted with high-quality merino wool. These bottoms offer exceptional insulation, moisture-wicking, and odor resistance. The plush and cozy fabric keeps you toasty in colder climates, while the elastic waistband ensures a secure fit. Whether you're hunting or simply enjoying the outdoors these pants provide unparalleled comfort and insulation.
Recommended use: Mid-Heavy Weight Base Layer
Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
Merino utilizes nature as it's wash board, and is naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-static. It disinfects itself in fresh air and is naturally resistant to odors. Merino fiber has a protective film that prevents stains from being absorbed. It’s static-resistant environment also means it picks up less grime from the air. Many outdoorsman believe wool to be an itchy material, unwanted against the skin. Merino wool is a completely different fabric than traditional wools, thanks to those superfine fibers that merino sheep manufacture. It’s smooth, silky-soft, and comfortable even against the most sensitive skin.
- 19.5 Micron Superfine Merino Wool
- Multi-Directional Stretch
- 300 GSM Insulation
- 95% Merino Wool 5% Spandex
- Excellent Moisture Management
- Wicks Moisture Away From Your Body
- Anatomical Fit Provides a Full Range of Motion
- Flat Lock Seams Prevent Chaffing
- Naturally Antimicrobial For Ultimate Odor Control
- Naturally UV Absorbent Eliminates Unnatural Glare
- Naturally Fire Resistant
- Naturally Stain Resistant