The Kaibab 150 Merino Wool Bottom is the ultimate companion for your outdoor pursuits. Crafted with premium merino wool, these bottoms offer superior warmth, moisture management, and odor resistance. With its natural temperature regulation and quick-drying properties, the Kaibab 150 keeps you cozy and dry in any weather condition. Whether you're hunting or lounging around embrace the exceptional performance of Merino wool. Get yours at an unbeatable price!
Recommended use: Mid-Weight Base Layer
Weight: 6 oz
Merino wool is one of natures most impressive renewable fibers providing a mountain of natural performance features hunters have come to expect. The Merino fiber can absorb up to 35% of it's weight in moisture and still feel dry, thus creating a micro-climate around your body allowing you to maintain core temperature while conquering the elements.
- 17.5 Micron Superfine Merino Wool
- Multi Directional Stretch
- 150 GSM
- Excellent Moisture Management
- Wicks Moisture Away From Your Body
- Anatomical Fit Provides a Full Range of Motion
- Flat Lock Seams Prevent Chaffing When Wearing a Pack
- Naturally Antimicrobial For Ultimate Odor Control
- Naturally UV Absorbent Eliminates Unnatural Glare
- Naturally Fire Resistant