Designed as a mid-weight base layer using 17.5-micron superfine merino wool. The result is a soft, supple next to skin layer that provides excellent moisture management as you sweat out those long tough days afield. Whether your grinding out a steep arduous accent, or glassing from a windy ridge top, the Kaibab bottom will provide you the warmth, comfort, and breathability you have come to expect from a stellar base layer bottom.
Recommended use: Mid-Weight Base Layer
Weight: 6 oz
Merino wool is one of natures most impressive renewable fibers providing a mountain of natural performance features hunters have come to expect. The Merino fiber can absorb up to 35% of it's weight in moisture and still feel dry, thus creating a micro-climate around your body allowing you to maintain core temperature while conquering the elements.
- 17.5 Micron Superfine Merino Wool
- Multi Directional Stretch
- 150 GSM
- Excellent Moisture Management
- Wicks Moisture Away From Your Body
- Anatomical Fit Provides a Full Range of Motion
- Flat Lock Seams Prevent Chaffing When Wearing a Pack
- Naturally Antimicrobial For Ultimate Odor Control
- Naturally UV Absorbent Eliminates Unnatural Glare
- Naturally Fire Resistant
True Lifetime Warranty: We stand behind every product we craft, with our industry best unconditional warranty for quality and workmanship. If for any reason you are unhappy with any SKRE gear, simply return it for a full refund or exchange.
VIP Sizing & Exchange: If you choose the wrong size we will pay for the cost of shipping until you are outfitted with the correct size of each item. All orders come with a pre-paid return shipping label to use.