Designed for women using 17.5-micron superfine merino wool. The result is a soft, supple next-to-skin layer that provides excellent moisture management as you sweat out those long tough days afield.
Recommended use: Early-Mid Season Base Layer
Weight: 5 oz
Merino wool is one of nature's most impressive renewable fibers providing a mountain of natural performance features hunters have come to expect. The Merino fiber can absorb up to 35% of its weight in moisture and still feel dry, thus creating a micro-climate around your body allowing you to maintain the core temperature while conquering the elements.
- 17.5 Micron Superfine Merino Wool
- Multi-Directional Stretch
- 150 GSM
- Excellent Moisture Management
- Wicks Moisture Away From Your Body
- Anatomical Fit Provides a Full Range of Motion
- Flat Lock Seams Prevent Chaffing When Wearing a Pack
- Naturally Antimicrobial For Ultimate Odor Control
- Naturally UV Absorbent Eliminates Unnatural Glare
- Naturally Fire Resistant
True Lifetime Warranty
True Lifetime Warranty: We stand behind every product we craft, with our industry-best unconditional warranty for quality and workmanship. If for any reason you are unhappy with any SKRE gear, simply return it for a full refund or exchange.